Sunday, February 4, 2018
- To dream a dream that never comes true is better than to live a life with nothing to help get us through.
- I don’t feel the need to tell everyone I know that this world is a dark place because it’s not, and I don’t believe that it is. There’s no right or wrong to choosing optimism over pessimism or vice versa. It’s about us not disappointing ourselves with the choices we make and the attitudes we embody.
Monday, February 5, 2018
- Say “cheese!”
Now laugh, gosh darn it!
- Time doesn’t know what it’s like to run out… The past will never have to face tomorrow… And feelings don’t ever have to question what they feel…
- How can you expect to feel if you don’t fight for your reason to?
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- You can’t chase what won’t come.
- Love can’t hide, truth can’t lie, and life can’t die. But we can. And we do.
- Sometimes I feel like we should be more afraid of running low on life than we are of running out of time.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Do you live to recall the memory or the way that it made you feel?
- The brave live and feel without reservations not because they aren’t terrified by doing so but because they don’t let that stop them.
- They say reality was not meant for the brave but for the heartless. I say that only a cynic would accuse reality of being heartless.
- Do you have to remember your past to have a future?
Thursday, February 8, 2018
- They say it’s harder to trust than it is to deceive, to love than it is to hate, to forgive than it is to avenge. That’s because it takes just one to deceive, to hate, to avenge; but it takes two to trust, to love, to forgive.
Friday, February 9, 2018
- There is beauty in reciprocation, but like all things beautiful, it is fragile: a beauty abused becomes brokenness.
- Love is underrated because we’ve never had to fathom a world without it, and pain is overrated because we’ve given it more power to hurt us than it rightfully possesses.
Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Fair is fair, time is time, and life is life— even if not in the ways we want them to be.
- Dreams exist in the dark and become in the light.