Sunday, January 14, 2018
- What if truth is just a lie that no one knows, and life is not a story to get told?
- Often it’s in the depths of absurdity that we find our clarity.
Monday, January 15, 2018
- It’s always too soon to wake up from a satisfying dream.
- When momentary pain finds its way, it becomes a forever kind of gain.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Chance is fair game. That’s not hard to understand. It is, however, difficult for people to comprehend that a fair situation does not imply a fair outcome.
- Can it be that a lifetime of realizing your dreams could come out of one insignificant, forgettable moment? One that’s so fleeting you could let it pass you by and never realize?
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Life, alive, we’re breathing, we’re okay.
Thursday, January 18, 2018
- We’re brave to want to keep living when we’re all aware of the chance that just when we have an idea of where we could be headed, some inconsiderate minion of life could come around and plant its behind right in front of us like a roadblock—one that bites and scratches and complicates the heck out of life.
Friday, January 19, 2018
- Failure is instant gratification, a fool’s favorite getaway. It’s effortless, it’s alluring, and the worse you are at it, the better you do.
Saturday, January 20, 2018
- Sometimes I wonder if I try to be my own greatest obstacle so that I never have to stumble across something worse than myself. At least I know my limits. Or so I think.
- Waiting is a trap because the longer you do it, the easier it is for you to convince yourself that you’re not the one to blame for being stuck.