Sunday, February 18, 2018
- The only life we truly know is the life we’ve personally lived.
Monday, February 19, 2018
- It’s easy to say we know nothing for sure. It’s hard to believe in something and be wrong.
- Dreams exist in the dark and become in the light.
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
- Human experience will always be different, but human nature will never change.
- Is this you?
Everyone says you wear your heart on your sleeve, but it seems you’ve shown it to everyone else but yourself.
- Discipline is ineffective if it’s not meaningful. The point is for us to learn how to care, not to learn how to endure what we don’t care. That’s tolerance.
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Don’t confuse acceptance with resignation.
- Don’t sacrifice your life to make a statement or prove a point that’s not worth your entire existence.
Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Society is too deeply rooted to be rebuilt, but it could use a lot of remodeling.
- History isn’t just about a date or a time or a place. It’s a glimpse of the evolution of humanity and the continuity of our story.
- The heart is more consistent in what it feels than the mind, which is prone to change.
- One of the worst feelings in the world is to be afraid of what you feel.
Friday, February 23, 2018
- Contentment weighs less than suffering, but its impact is infinitely more profound.
- Embarrassment is often perpetuated by our own determination to feel humiliated.
- I don’t know if logic is meant to be twisted into and out of recognition, but it often is.
- The mitochondria of any language is the voice of the speaker.
Saturday, February 24, 2018
- The greatest difference between a truth and a secret is that the former is proudly discovered and the latter is reluctantly revealed.