Sunday, April 14
- The biggest commitment I’ve ever made to my life is to love it.
- It’s hard to believe that I’ve been searching inside my head for the world outside.
Monday, April 15
- Why does it seem as though pain is some sort of special privilege that we all fight to keep?
- I’m apprehensive to dream. What if my dream life doesn’t exist for me?
- Dear Jen,
Blame your circumstances all you want, but blame yourself when they change and you don’t.
Tuesday, April 16
- You are who you need to be.
- I hate being overestimated. It’s like slapping concealer on inadequacy.
- I know someone who lives her life every day as though she waits for death. It’s like watching the sun set over and over again.
Wednesday, April 17
- Someone once told me that there isn’t a life worth living. But there are lives worth living for. That’s why we exist: to give worth to each other.
- Don’t blame the moments for leaving you with the memories.
- I don’t write for myself. I write for the “me” that exists in every potential somebody else.
- If what we are is what we eat, then I guess who we are is what we think.
Thursday, April 18
- I hope you never leave yourself to fit in somewhere else.
Friday, April 19
- My home is on the road.
- There’s a part of me that I’ll never lose and a part of me that’ll always be missing. But I’m okay with that.
Saturday, April 20
- Don't be afraid to lose; nothing is ours to keep.
- What if living is the distraction, and we’re all living to be distracted by life?
- I’m scared to think that we’re too careless in deciding what we can afford to sacrifice.