Sunday, December 10, 2017
- If we love them, then we’ve got to let them fall. It’s more selfish to hold on when we know we can’t do it forever than to be there for them when it hurts.
- Life’s too precious to get it wrong when we can get it right.
- It’s the things we feel we all should know that we take for granted most.
- There are times when I wonder if maybe I write first then think later. It’s no surprise, though, that my instinct knows me better than my consciousness does.
- Some people are so good at hiding that they don’t even realize they aren't really there.
- Knowledge is good. Knowledge is great. But knowledge is dangerous when we’re greedy for the kind that we’ve no place to want. It’s like wandering into a lion’s den and waiting to be rescued when we’re already gone.
Monday, December 11, 2017
- Don’t live in a past that shows you a future you’ve already lived and can never get back.
- Though the past knows more than the future, the future holds more than the past. If we hold on to what we know, we may never discover all that there is to find out.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- I don’t believe in blank slates, so I don’t worry that I'll taint mine. It would be a waste of my life to try and protect an innocence that never existed. We're not meant to be innocent. We're meant to be brave.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
~ Somewhere living my life ~
Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Steal from your dreams and risk cashing out on empty promises.
- We treat life as if it can be defined by science, but last I checked, no child has ever managed to piece together the history of a father he never knew.
- We came into this life-- not the other way around. We just tend to forget that it’s bigger than we can ever be.
Friday, December 15, 2017
- Discipline is not a habit. It’s a conscious choice that we must consistently CHOOSE to make.
- The unconditional element of love and compassion is that it transcends everything and all the “can’t be” or “shouldn't be’s.” It’s willing to give someone a chance that most people wouldn’t say they deserve.
Saturday, December 16, 2017
- If your pain is yours, and it hurts, and you feel it, then who's to say that you can’t? Sometimes it’s not even a choice. But other times, we’re the reason we’re hurting, and we’re the only ones who can make it stop.